Security breaches can come from anywhere. Competitors,spies,rogue employees,bored teens and even hackers are invading computers everywhere to make trouble,steal information and even sabotage careers.And with the growth of the internet and World Wide web,such actions become even easier. Server crashes,email loss,data loss,virus invasions,and other problems often go unexplained and network downtime eats up precious resources of time and money.
How can these breaches be prevented? By knowing what to look for.The best way to beat a cyber criminal is to think like them to know what types of attacks they make,and how you can guard against them.
What is New in CEHV9 Course
This is the world’s most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 18 comprehensive modules, the course covers 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers..
Learning Objectives: The course showcases the tools required to be an Ethical Hacker. The Instructor will lead the class through proof of concept and finish on how to use the tools successfully in an attack. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot Printing & Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Viruses & Worms
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hijacking Web servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls & Honey pots
- Buffer Overflow
- Penetration Testing
New course Itineraries
- Detailed coverage and labs in Module 18: Cryptography.
- Shellshock CVE-2014-6271
- Shellshock exposes vulnerability in Bash, the widely-used shell for Unix-based operating systems such as Linux and OS X.
- Detailed coverage and labs in Module 11: Hacking Webservers
- Poodle CVE-2014-3566
- POODLE lets attackers decrypt SSLv3 connections and hijack the cookie session that identifies you to a service, allowing them to control your account without needing your password.
- Case study in Module 18: Cryptography
- Hacking Using Mobile Phones
- CEHv9 focuses on performing hacking (Foot printing, scanning, enumeration, system hacking, sniffing, DDoS attack, etc.) usingmobile phones
- Courseware covers latestmobile hacking toolsin all the modules
- Coverage of latest Trojan, Virus, Backdoors
- Courseware covers Information Security Controls and Information Security Laws and Standards
- Labs on Hacking Mobile Platforms and Cloud Computing
- More than 40 percent new labs are added from Version 8
Focus on New Attack Vectors
- Emphasis on Cloud Computing Technology
- CEHv9 focuses on various threats and hacking attacks to the emerging cloud computing technology
- Covers wide-ranging countermeasures to combat cloud computing attacks
- Provides a detailed pen testing methodology for cloud systems to identify threats in advance
- Emphasis on Mobile Platforms and Tablet Computers
- CEHv9 focuses on the latesthacking attackstargeted to mobile platform and tablet computers and coverscountermeasuresto secure mobile infrastructure
- Coverage of latest development inmobileandweb technologies
New Vulnerabilities addressed
- Heartbleed CVE-2014-0160
- Official Books
- Exam Included
- Pass Guarantee!
- Participation Certificate
- Official EC-Council Certification
Adept is the best institute when it comes to training. Where each and every student gets excellent training on their course by as well trained professionals who is currently working in the same field. The reason is the trainer not only teach you verbally also practically allows you to try it on your own, which most of the institutes fails to do. they also have a healthy infrastructure. Class timings are also Flexible helps a lot to the working people not to be worried much about their schedule. On a scale of 1 to 5, I will rate ADEPT 4.9 because best people need to be encouraged. A good place to start your carrier.
I am really thankful to Adept Techno where I have successfully done the CEH certification course. I am satisfied by their training, examination procedures, time management and helpful behavior to the candidates.
I did my CEH course and exams at ADEPT and I found it fairly good. The instructor was quite good in the subject and could answer all the questions we had on the subject and he was very helpful as well.