COBIT 5 is the latest edition of ISACA's globally accepted framework. It provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
COBIT 5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. COBIT 5 helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximize the value from information and technology.
Benefit for Individuals
- Understand levels of IT-related risk and make informed decisions to reduce information security incidents. Deliver this understanding and risk awareness to improve prevention, detection and recovery within an organization.
- Provide tools for organizations to maintain high quality information to support business decisions.
- Help an organization to meet with regulatory and statutory or government requirements.
- Understand COBIT approach to governance and its relationship with other IT best practices.
Benefit for Organizations
- Achieve strategic goals and realise business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT.
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies and gain competitive edge over other organizations.
- Reduce complexity and increase cost-effectiveness due to improved and easier integration of information security standards, good practices and/or sector-specific guidelines resulting in operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology.
- Improved integration of information security in the enterprise, resulting in increased user satisfaction with information security arrangements and outcomes.
Obtaining the Foundation qualification will show that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT 5 guidance to be able to:
- Understand the governance and management of enterprise IT
- Create awareness with your business executives and senior IT management
- Assess the current state of enterprise IT in your department or organization
- Scope which aspects of COBIT 5 would be appropriate to implement.
- Multiple Choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 mark or more required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minute duration
- Closed book.
|COBIT® 5 Qualifications||View Details|
COBIT 5 is ideal for assurance, security, risk, privacy and compliance professionals or business leaders and stakeholders who are involved in or affected by governance and management of information and information systems.
The Training was very interesting and very informative. Hats off to the trainer for making it easy to understand. There was lot of knowledge sharing and which led to gaining new knowledge. Enjoyed the program with other participants.
Thank you ADEPT for the fantastic training! I have learned loads from the COBIT Foundation training and the trainer really enriched my understanding of IT Governance. He had infused tremendous knowledge on IT governance to our brain. Thank you again ADEPT for one of the best training events I have had in many years… After attending the training I feel very confident and much informed in the area of IT Governance. The instructor was very experienced , knowledgeable. Training objectives were clearly explained and achieved. Trainer made this course so interesting and provided an enjoyable interactive environment to learn. Delivery of the training was exceptional. I have thoroughly enjoyed the weekend.
The trainer is Knowledgable, confident and friendly which helped the sessions to be interesting, interactive and useful. The entire Adept team has been very client centric and I am delighted to engage your services.