ECSA/LPT program is a comprehensive, standards-based, methodological approach to train and validate IT security professionalâ€™s Penetration Testing and IS Security Auditing capabilities. ECSA/LPT Program consists of two components i.e. ECSA Training and LPT Practical Exam. ECSA is a 3-day complete hands-on training program. It uses simulated real-time scenarios to train students in standard penetration testing methodologies. LPT is a 2-day practical exam designed to evaluate and validate studentsâ€™ pen testing skills.
Why ECSA is Best
- Presents industry accepted comprehensive Pen Testing Standards on 44 Domains
- Covers advanced topics such as Mobile, Cloud, and Virtual Machine pen testing
- Completely maps to NICEâ€™s Protect and Defend, Operate and Collect, and Analyze Specialty Area Category
- Covers all the requirements of National Information Assurance Training Standard For Information Systems Security Officers (CNSS - 4014) and National Training Standard for System Certifiers (NSTISSI - 4015)
EC-Council's Licensed Penetration Testing (LPT) Certification
EC-Councilâ€™s Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) certification is a natural evolution and extended value addition to its series of security related professional certifications. The LPT standardizes the knowledge base for penetration testing professionals by incorporating best practices followed by experienced experts in the field. The objective of the LPT is to ensure that each professional licensed by EC-Council follows a strict code of ethics, is exposed to the best practices in the domain of penetration testing course and aware of all the compliance requirements required by the industry.
- Target Audience
Network server administrators, Firewall Administrators, Information Security Testers, system Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
Benefits of Becoming ECSA
- ECSA is for experienced hands in the industry and is backed by a curriculum designed by the best in the field.
- Greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professional.
- Learn to analyze the outcomes from using security tools and security testing techniques.
- Requirement for the LPT certification.
What is the Outline of ECSA?
- Need for Security Analysis
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Customers and Legal Agreements
- Rules of Engagement
- Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Firewall Penetration Testing
- IDS Penetration Testing
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- SQL Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Reports and Post Testing Actions
ECSA Exam Information
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Test Delivery: Prometric Online Web site.
|412-79||EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)|
- Books + ilabs
- Participation certificate
The instructor manish was fantastic..Very very knowledgable..got great value from his real field experience he had. The complete course was very very productive for me excellent instructor you provided.Thankyou Adept
I have successfully completed my ECSA/LPT training on 30/06/2013 at M/s Adept Bangalore.Training was really awesome and the support extended by you is highly remarkable.It is really appreciable that you have kept the promise and hope my journey of training in Adept will continue further.
I took my ECSA classes with Adept. Loved the professional and helpful approach of the coordinator. The instructor assigned had excellent hands on experience and was very knowledgeable. This made the course interesting and worthwhile