The CISSP certification identifies you as a security professional who has successfully met a predefined standard of knowledge and experience. Keeping this certificate current shows that you are interested in keeping abreast of security technologies and events relevant to practicing information security.
There are many reasons to achieve a CISSP certification:
- To meet a growing demand and thrive in an exploding field
- To expand your current knowledge of security concepts and practices
- To bring security expertise to your current occupation
- To become more marketable in a competitive workforce
- To show a dedication to the security discipline
- To increase your salary and be eligible for more employment opportunities
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional||View Details|
- Participation certificate
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Tips & Tricks to clear the CISSP Exam
- Ability to Re-take the training for extra support
Staff are very great and very supportive. Teachers are very knowledgeable. Great atmosphere to teach. Courses that Adept offers are well selected and diverse in all aspect of high Tech and security.