ITIL® 2011 Foundation & ITSM - Foundation according to ISO/IEC 20000
This is a 2 Day Program which covers ITIL® 2011 Foundation and ITSM Foundation According to the ISO / IEC 20000 . It’s a Double Delight for the Professionals as this gives the Professional an opportunity to get 2 Different Certification in the shortest time frame and minimum Investment.
A typical ITIL® Foundation gives the participant an understanding of the ITIL® framework but is incomplete as it’s focus is on the Framework . which makes the entire training experience very theoretic and boring . There are a very few take away’s from this training.
What are the issues?
- A certification program alone is not enough to get attention
- Despite 2 million ITIL® certificates, failed IT projects > 52% because of resistance.
- The issue is not the framework but the people who implement the framework
- Not much importance given to making people understand their job and making them good at it
How does ITSM Training help
- Quality is an attitude
- People make mistakes
- Making mistakes is not the problem
- Repeating mistakes is the real problem!
ITSM – Quality approach to Service Management.
ITIL® & ITSM combo ensures that the learning experience is complete . The Professional learns the Frame work based on ITIL® and also get a practical knowledge of the Quality Approach to IT Service management based on ISO/IEC 20000.
Our program focuses on making people better at their jobs, in what they do daily.
ITIL® 2011 Foundation
ITSM - ISO20000 Foundtaion
ITIL® 2011 Foundation & ITSM Foundation - ISO/ IEC 20000
Day 1 : ITIL 2011 Foundation
Day 2 : Revisit ITIL V3 & ITSM based on ISO / IEC 20000
50 % theory
50% Case Studies and Role Plays
Day 1:ITIL® Foundation
- Introduction to IT Service Management
- Content of ISO/IEC 20000, section 1-5 - basics
- Terms and definitions
- Requirements for a management system
- Planning and implementing service management
- Planning and implementing new or changed services
Content of ISO/IEC 20000, section 6-10 - IT Service Management Processes
- Resolution Process
- Control Process
- Release Process
- Service Delivery Process
- Relationship Process
- Classification and Preview
- ISO/IEC 20000 certification
- Related practices and standards
- ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program