The Release, Control and Validation module is one of the ITIL® Service Capability modules, and will be of interest to candidates wishing to gain a deep level of understanding of ITIL processes and roles, how they are implemented and how they interact.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the capability of Release, Control and Validation management
- Change management as a capability to realize successfulservice transition
- Service validation and testing as a capability to assure the integrity and the quality ofservice transition
- Service asset and configuration management as a capability to monitor the state ofservice transition
- Knowledge managementas part of enhancing the on-going management decision support andservice deliverycapability
- Service request fulfillment and evaluation to assure meeting committed service level performance
- CommonService Operationactivities for supporting the service management Lifecycle
- Release Control and Validation process roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks.
And specifically in the following key ITIL process and role areas:
- Change management
- Service release and deployment management
- Service validation and testing
- Service asset and configuration management
- Knowledge management
- Request fulfillment
- Service Evaluation
The target group of the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation is:
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® 2011 Foundation certificate in Service Management, or the ITIL Version 2 Foundation plus the ITIL Version 3 Foundation Bridge certificate and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require an in-depth understanding of ITIL® Certificate in Release, Control and Validation processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
- Operational staff involved in Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Validation and Testing, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Request Fulfillment, Service Evaluation and Knowledge Management, who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
Examination Format:Multiple Choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
Number of Questions:8
Pass Score:28/40 or 70%
Delivery:Online or Paper Based Examination through an Accredited Training Organization
Exam Duration:Maximum ninety minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of one hundred and twenty minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary)
Open/Closed Book:Closed Book.
|ITIL®(RCV)||ITIL® Release,Control and Validation||View Details|
Materials - Adept is Authorized Courseware Provider
- Participation certificate with 16 hrs of PDU
- Exin Authorized Exam - AEC
The institute is very good and the trainer is excellent in clearing the doubts. Hearty Wishes to do more !!!
Thanks to Adept ! ITIL training was very useful and trainers are very good !
Overall Adept is good and has good experience in the domain. I am even planning to do couple more certifications in Adept. It helps indeed both professionally and personally.