The Service Design module is one of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules, and will be of interest to candidates looking to focus on the use of process and practice elements used, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Management and control of all Service Design activities
- Management and application of Service Design concepts, inputs, outputs and activities
- Knowledge of Service Design principles and management of Service Design processes
- Control and coordination of Service Design technology related activities
- Justification and control of the organizational and technological issues on Service Design
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks.
The main target group for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of design activities within the Service Lifecycle.
Examination Format: Multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
Number of Questions: 8
Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%.
Delivery: Online or Paper Based Examination through an Accredited Training Organization.
Exam Duration: Maximum ninety minutes for all candidates in their respective language (Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of one hundred and twenty minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary).
Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
|ITIL®(SD)||ITIL® Service design||View Details|
Materials - Adept is Authorized Courseware Provider
- Participation certificate with 16 hrs of PDU
- Exin Authorized Exam - AEC
It was really good to have the examination from the Adept. The area was so pleasant and gave a peace of mind to take up the examination. Keep going Adept Technology.. Kudos
Adept technology was very co operative right from the beginning. we were guided through well.. and came out with flying colours..
Great experience with Adept. Will seek out for more help in the future.
The ITIL course I undertook was really good. Course contents were covered well and I would like to take up other certifications from here. Will definitely refer friends to take up the course from here.
Overall Adept is good and has good experience in the domain. I am even planning to do couple more certifications in Adept. It helps indeed both professionally and personally.