Management of Risk (M_o_R®) offers a framework that contains all activities needed to identify, assess and prioritize any type of risk which may have an impact on the achievement of your organization’s objectives from different perspectives: strategic, project, program and operational. It provides advice on how the principles, approach and processes should be embedded, reviewed and applied.
Guidance, recommended approaches and checklists are offered, but also pointers towards tools and techniques. Topics such as Business Continuity Management, Security, Program/Project Risk Management and Operational Service Management are included.
When applying Management of Risk throughout the entire organization, surprises will be diminished due to the pro-active approach. The risk and its impact will be under control, no matter what.
The M_o_R® Practitioner course provides delegates with a deep and practical understanding of the processes, principles and techniques used in the M_o_R® approach to allow delegates to put in place the application of the guidance into their own organization.
The successful completion of the M_o_R® Practitioner exam will give the delegate a recognized qualification of expertise in the subject, meaning the capability to apply and use risk management into real environment and situations, being able to adapt M_o_R® into organizations to gain the broadest benefit from it.
- Gain the confidence and ability to influence and shape risk management across an organization.
- Encourage openness and discuss real business issues in a realistic manner to meet business objectives, improve service delivery and achieve value for money.
- Put an effective framework in place to make informed decisions about the risks that affect strategic, programme, project and operational objectives.
- Understand the nature and extent of risks facing a company and reduce the incidence and impact on the business.
- Continuously apply risk management to an organization and simplify the process of making information available when decisions need to be made.
- Increase competitive advantage and become more risk aware by managing potential problems and opportunities.
- Improve performance through waste and fraud reduction and more efficient use of resources.
- Better manage contingent and maintenance activities and increase the likelihood of achieving change initiatives.
- Bring together principles, an approach and a process with a set of interrelated steps and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms in order to develop a route map for risk management.
- Identify, assess and control risks to effectively manage them.
- Being prepared for any risk that can affect your organization
- Effectively manage risks on all levels
- Reduce the negative impact and increase any positive impact on the business
- Clear ownership and accountability for risk management
- Through the early identification and proactive management of threats to cost, time and performance, business objectives are more likely to be realized
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- People Managing Banking Operations
- Mergers & Acquisitions Departments
- Finance Professionals
- Operational Head
- Risk Managers
- Business Representatives
- CEOs, CFOs, CTOs & CIOs
The purpose of the foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate is able to demonstrate a knowledge and comprehension of the four elements of the M_o_R® framework - Principles, Approach, Processes, Embedding and reviewing - and how they support corporate governance. The Foundation level is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification. Pre-requisite None
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
|MORF||MoR Foundation||View Details|
The purpose of the Practitioner level is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor M_o_R® in a scenario situation.
Pre-requisite MoR Foundation certification is a mandate
|MORP||MoR Practitioner||View Details|
- Participation Certificate with 40 PDUs
- Axelos Certificate