The PRINCE2® Foundation exam aims to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®.
To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the PRINCE2® method.
PRINCE2® Foundation exam candidates must be able to...
- Describe the purpose and major content of all PRINCE2® roles, the eight components, the eight processes and the sub-processes, and the techniques.
- State which project management products are input to, and output from the eight processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
Overview of the 7 PRINCE2processes and how they are used throughout the lifecycle of the project:
- Starting Up a Project- define the project; create business case; identify customer's quality expectations
- Directing a Project- authorize the project and stage plans; decide how to deal with issues
- Initiating a Project- identify the products that will be produced; plan the project; set up controls and files
- Controlling a Stage- activities performed by the project manager on a day to day basis to manage a stage
- Managing Product Delivery- products are developed and quality is reviewed
- Managing Stage Boundaries- create all stage and exception plans
- Closing a Project- formal customer sign off; capture outstanding issues for future reference
Each of the 7 PRINCE2themes of a project and how they are used by the PRINCE2processes:
- Business Case- A PRINCE2 Business Case drives all decision-making in the project.
- Organization- The Organization theme defines and establishes project roles and responsibilities for a PRINCE2 project.
- Quality- In PRINCE2, quality focuses on ensuring that the project's products are fit for purpose.
- Plans- Plans are the vehicle used to define how, where and by whom the project's products will be delivered.
- Risk- PRINCE2 looks at risks relative to the project's objectives.
- Change- The Change theme in PRINCE2 encompasses configuration management, issue management and change control.
- Progress- Progress refers to the mechanisms used to monitor and compare the actual project progress and performance against the planned values.
Authorized Training Center, Exam Center, & Courseware provider
Includes PMI-Participation Certificate with 16 hrs of PDU
- Pre-course Material
- Student Course Material
- Exam Included
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Participation Certificate
- Official Certification
Note :- Students have to do the Pre-course work compulsorily before coming for the training
Its a great place to learn and get certified :-)
The training provided by Adept was Excellent and Professional.
Its was a good experience, Support staff were very helpful. Although trainer is very skilled course coverage is more in-detail considering 2 days time slot.
I would like to appreciate Program Coordinator for her prompt responses and excellent coordination to get the requirement done for us to complete the training successfully.
Had a very wonderful session ..Hope we continue for practitioner as well
I would like to thank Adept technology, and trainer for practitioner which was fruitful session for me. Learnt a lot in just two days. Thanks for your assistance.
Thanks for arranging such wonderful and useful session & the trainer was also good in explaining the managerial aspects/approaches to a project. "I am associated with Adept from my ITIL-Expert and PMP certifications & willing to continue the same spirit and referring my colleagues/friends in going forward".
We would like to continue our journey with Adept further and decided to do Green IT course and the Exam with Adept. So, please let us know the possibility of doing the course in Dubai branch.
Overall feedback is good. Would like to take more training in future.
They arrange very experienced Trainer & Faculty. And the arrangement was excellent. The Trainer gave a very good (best) Training.
Very Good Session with MritulTandon Everything was Nice. Highly Recommended.
I like the training from adept very much, the hotel arrangement was very good and the service and the food were excellent. It is found to be good institute to get trained with a valid certificate; I would also recommend my friends to prefer ADEPT courses. Thanks to the counselor who supported me so much and for the efforts put in to send the Certificates. My heartfelt wishes to her and Adept.
Adeptechno is very good in providing the training courses in various domains, while providing Quality Trainers and Course Material.
Very Good. Looking forward to attend Practitioner.
That was a wonderful training. We thoroly enjoyed the training with Mr. Tandon
Dear Adept Team, I cannot thank you enough for the support, encouragement and assistance you provided me with my PRINCE2 preparations. There were times when I was feeling low staying away from my 2 little kids & family and was in dilemma if at all I should be aiming for PRINCE2 Practitioner. You went that extra mile in placing me in the right environment among the best trainers and professionals who nudged enough interest and shared wealth of knowledge sources to persevere. Today I'm in the true reality of success with 'PRINCE2 Practitioner' credentials on my resume and professional network with a promising career forward at UK. It wouldn't have been possible without your passionate and emotional investment. Customer Care not just Service!
I did my PRINCE2 course and exam at ADEPT.Instructor had wide knowledge about the subject and he ensured that we were very attentive and the session was very interactive.
First of all, I wish to thank our program coordinator, lendering help in all means to complete my Certification in Ethical Hacking, Before that my wife did here PRINCE2. Its quite good experience.
I attended Prince2 Foundation training session in Adept Techonology. The training infrastructure was excellent and the Trainer made us understand the concepts very clearly which I can implement in my carrier.